Wolfram Alpha needs an internet connection, so if you’ve got spotty mobile signal, you’re going to need another backup calculator. Not only will Wolfram Alpha help you do the math, it’ll also give you formula details, graphic representations and explanations for how the app got to the solution. On top of all that, Numerical also comes with multiple themes and a theme maker.
- Download this app from the Microsoft Store and enjoy features like the Snap mode and multiple angle modes.
- The app also includes a configurable keyboard, 3D touch support, scientific functions, history and bookmarking, as well as multitasking support.
- The app’s settings menu provides hexadecimal, binary and octal support, as well as a viewable 50-line operation history.
- Scalar is ad-supported, with a $2.49 pro version removing advertising and offering premium features like expanded script editing and saving options.
There are some in-app purchases to unlock more options but the free version does more than what you might need in over 10 languages. CalcTape Calculator is an excellent free app that draws inspiration from the traditional office tape calculator and improves on it. Users can enter a long string of figures and operations while being able to view their results in a scrolling tape, allowing you to keep track of a long calculation. Apart from the the Themes, which I love also, it’s great.
Pcalc Lite (iOS: Free, with in-app purchases)
If you need a simple calculator for simple calculations, the in-built calculator would be a pretty good option. However, third-party apps are easier to use and usually have more options than the in-built calculator. Desmos Graphing Calculator is a free, powerful graphing salesforce app thermometer that covers a wide variety of graphing functions and works fully offline without any problems.
I like the way you can delete the history separately or altogether. I use this all the time.Just a suggestion, when you next update your App, could you add a way that the history calculations have a date on it and can then keep a long calculation for that date. For example, I list all my outgoing direct debits from my bank for each month. If I had a date for this calculation, there would be no chance of me deleting this by mistake.
Review of Stellar Data Recovery software for Windows PC
The other calculator I have does this but I would rather just use one, that is yours. It needs only about 25MB of your storage space. You get all the functions you need without having to let it occupy all the screen space. It also comes with an auto-calculate feature for every line. MyScript Calculator 2 comes to the rescue of those of us accustomed to writing down equations on pen and paper rather than punching them into a calculator. A handwriting recognition system allows users to write down equations, with the app calculating the results.
If you need more power than what your phone already provides, give one of the best calculator apps a try. Who needs a pocket calculator when you’ve got one of the best calculator apps on your smartphone? After all, even an average phone can top the computational powers of a handheld calculator — and you only have to tote around one device instead of two. This app from Panoramic Software Inc. can be customized to suit your requirements. You can mix and match features to create a tailor-made version of the app for yourself. Download the app for free from the Microsoft Store and use it on Hub, smartphone, Xbox One, HoloLens, or PC.
Made unusable by ads and way too expensive to buy
A Mode button provides access to trigonometric and logarithmic functions. The app’s settings menu provides hexadecimal, binary and octal support, as well as a viewable 50-line operation history. This is a very simple calculator when it comes to user-interface.
Users looking for more power can buy additional features and operations through in-app purchases, or or spring for the premium version of PCalc for $9.99. Hello UncleNige, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The price detailed by you concerns the weekly subscription model, designed for users who require the premium functionalities for a short period of time.
Desmos Graphing Calculator (Android, iOS: Free)
You can download it from the Microsoft Store official website. Of course, most phones ship with their own built-own calculator apps. As good as those are, they lack the sophisticated features you’ll find in the best calculator apps — particularly if you need to do a lot of scientific calculations. Super Calculator comes with a very interactive user-interface.
- If you have any further feedback, please feel free to let us know through the Frequently Asked Questions section or directly at
- This is a very simple calculator when it comes to user-interface.
- It has to be since it is available on various platforms like HoloLens, Hub, Xbox One, and of course, PC and mobile devices.
- It also comes with an auto-calculate feature for every line.
Enjoy the convenience of live tiles that show the previous calculations and switch themes as per your choice. Digits is a tape-style calculator for iOS devices that allows users to keep track of long calculations on a history reel, complete with text labels. Unlike a tape calculator, though, Digits allows users to go back in the calculation history and change operations or figures, with those changes automatically figured in down the line.
Scalar (Android: Free)
If you like an app with a customizable theme that makes things easier on your eyes, this is the app you should go for. Download the app here and use 3 different themes. Use the Charm bar to easily change the theme. You can rotate the app to quickly switch between modes and functions. While the in-built Windows Calculator is excellent, it definitely isn’t the best option.
- You can mix and match features to create a tailor-made version of the app for yourself.
- Download this app right here to watch a simple calculator app make complex calculations for you.
- It needs only about 25MB of your storage space.
- The other calculator I have does this but I would rather just use one, that is yours.
- If you’ve used macOS (and previously iOS) app Soulver, the concept will be familiar.
The vibrant graphic display helps you keep your calculations sorted. You get all the functions you need as a scholar of Mathematics, Physics, or as a programmer. The graphic display is very interactive and compatible with touch and mouse support. Download this app from the Microsoft Store and enjoy features like the Snap mode and multiple angle modes. It seems almost a shame to just call Scalar a calculator, as this Android app does a ton more.
PC Health Check not opening, working or showing results
It has got all the features of a Scientific Calculator though. This app will make your life easier, mathematics wise. Download this app right here to watch a simple calculator app make complex calculations for you. This app also stores up to 10 results in history for you to refer to. Calculator2 is one of the best-designed calculator apps you will find in the Microsoft Store.
- The main screen covers your basic arithmetic operations and parentheses, as well as two customizable buttons.
- If you like the free version, there’s also an ad-free pro alternative ($5.49) to consider.
- If you are reading this devs, and you actually change it, thanks for your time.
- If you have any suggestions or feedback you can always reach us at as well.
- But what makes Scalar shine is its script creation and editing tools for automating routine or advanced calculations, complete with syntax aides to help you organize your script writing.
- Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
It has three modes; standard, scientific, and programmer. It also has a unit converter which makes it the popular app it is. You can convert units of currency, measurement, and other common numbers people need to deal with on a daily basis.
It looks like you don’t have permission to view this file
If you are looking for a super-light mature lesbain massager for women, this is the one to go for. It can still perform an array of calculations. You can check the history and even zoom the app to fit the screen. It is absolutely free and there is a Share your calculations feature. This app has been available for 7 years now. It is quite a popular third party calculator app on the Microsoft Store.
InVooDoo’s Calcularium combines some neat controls with powerful tools for inputting and editing your calculations. The result is a calculator app that’s easy to use while also featuring some great functionality under the hood. The app particularly shines in its ability to print the tape reel or share it straight to email, VoiceOver accessibility support, and split view compatibility on the iPad, making for a handy office companion. MyScript supports basic arithmetic, as well as percent, square roots, trigonometric (and inverse) functions, logarithms and constants such as pi and Euler’s number. Version 2 adds extras like history, a memory function, multi-line support, dragging and dropping, and a ton of usability improvements.
The best calculator apps you can download right now
Traditional desktop calculators are familiar but don’t infuse context into your calculations. Yet spreadsheets can be overkill for quick sums. CalcNote provides a middle ground, in combining a notepad with a calculator. This means you write out your sums in natural language, and the app extracts the important bits and tots up the numbers.
He is a passionate Windows user who loves troubleshooting problems and writing about Microsoft technologies. TheWindowsClub covers authentic Windows 11, Windows 10 tips, tutorials, how-to’s, features, freeware. Numerical2 is an app without equals, literally.
Data Not Linked to You
- Updates over the years have added the ability to re-order entries and operations, and interface options like a Night mode in the Pro Design in-app purchase; another in-app purchase adds extended exporting options.
- It seems almost a shame to just call Scalar a calculator, as this Android app does a ton more.
- I like the way you can delete the history separately or altogether.
- Numerical2 is an app without equals, literally.
- We recommend checking the different subscription models available in the app settings menu for better prices.
The app is very light but loaded with useful features. In less than 18MB, you get features like a memory list, scientific and standard calculator, and even a graph calculator. The latest update to the app made it very user-friendly. Explore the free calculators compatible with your device. You will never want to go back to the preinstalled calculator on your device. Here is a list of some of the best free Calculator apps for Windows 11/10 which can help you do basic, advanced as well as scientific calculations.